TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions of the online store jurekralj.com have been prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Law on Electronic Communications (ZEKom-).
Jurekralj.com online store is managed and managed by Foto klub Lev, registration no. company: 4087879000, company headquarters: Stephensonova 2, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia,
Please carefully read the terms and conditions of your business. By using, registering or transacting through our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms of the business.
1) ACCESSIBILITY OF INFORMATION
In the online store jurekralj.com, we are committed to providing information to the buyer before it is bound by the contract or offer:
1. company information (name and place of business, registration number),
2. contact information that enables the user to quickly and effectively communicate (e-mail, telephone),
3. the essential characteristics of the articles (including after-sales services and guarantees) and the period of validity of this information,
4. accessibility of articles (every article that is on offer on the site should be accessible within a reasonable time),
5. Terms of delivery of articles (and method, place, and deadline for delivery),
6. the prices which must be clearly and unambiguously determined and shown must be shown, whether they already contain taxes and transport costs and other charges, and the period of validity of this information,
7. the method of payment and delivery or delivery, and the period of validity of this information,
8. time validity of the offer,
9. the time limit within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for resignation (a description of the right of withdrawal in accordance with 43.č ZVPot; in cases where the consumer does not have the right to resign, in accordance with Article 43.č. ZVPot, this is expressly informed),
10. an explanation of the complaint procedure, including any contact details of the contact person or the customer service department.
2) BUYERS, USERS
Customers in the online store shop.jurekralj.com can be a natural or legal person. Natural persons are additionally protected by the Consumer Protection Act when buying. Users guarantee the conformity of the information given in the registration process and in the process of purchase. In the event of customer defects, abuses or violations, the Company reserves the right to claim claims for damages.
You can use online store services as a user without registering to the system. A visitor who is over 18 years of age has the right to purchase products via online jurekralj.com.
The Bidder reserves the right to make changes to the General Terms and Conditions without any special notice. The changes apply from the moment of publication and are binding on the user.
Customer information needed to purchase the item:
• name and surname;
• shipping address;
• company or company. the name of the legal entity and the tax number (if the user is a legal person);
• e-mail address;
• contact telephone number;
• other data that the user voluntarily enters into forms in the online store;
• other data, which the user voluntarily adds later in his profile.
For the accuracy, completeness, and promptness of the data entered by users, the Operator is not responsible.
Under no circumstances will the operator be able to provide personal or non-explicit permission to the user. other user data to a third party or will not allow a third party to inspect personal or other user information unless requested by the state authorities if such an obligation is specified in the law.
Registered users can stop using the online store at any time and can revoke their registration. They shall do so by notifying the cancellation of the registration by a written declaration
3) DATA PROTECTION
The data provided by the buyer are strictly confidential and are handled in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia No. 59/1999, 57/2001, 59/2001, p.) And the Consumer Protection Act - ZVPot-UPB1 (official consolidated text - Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 14/03). The Tenderer undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the user. The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information materials, offers, accounts) and other communication. In no case shall the user's information be handed over to unauthorized persons. In order to protect personal data, the user is also responsible for ensuring the security and protection of his or her username and password.
2) Removing the product from the shopping cart
On the website www.shop.jurekralj.com, in the upper right corner, there is a shopping cart icon in which (after clicking on the icon) the user displays products that were added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store. If a user wants to remove a particular product from the shopping cart, he must click on the basket icon and the cross is "removed". If a user wants to add a particular product to a basket, he must click on the "Continue shopping" link. Clicking on the link will return to the online store.
To complete the order, you must fill in the required fields
• 1. Delivery address: You will need to provide the required contact information marked with an asterisk (name, surname, e-mail address, address, place, postal code, and phone number) that are needed to confirm and complete the order and delivery product.
• The form allows the user account to be created and the user data has already been saved for the next order.
• 2. Payment method: You can choose between 2 payment methods: Payment by pre-payment and via paypal.
• 4. Review of the order: The products are displayed which the user added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store. The price of the product, the cost of postage and the total cost of payment are shown in the shopping basket before the order is completed.
3) Completion of the order
The user can check the delivery information provided, the method of payment he has selected and the contents of the shopping cart. The user confirms the order by clicking on the 'Submit Order' button. If the order has been successfully completed, the web page displays the text "Your order was successful. Thank you for your purchase! The number of your order is: xxx. "
For any questions or doubts about the purchase, please contact us via email email@example.com.
5) WAYS OF PAYMENTS
• Remittance to the transaction account of the company Foto klub Lev according to the calculation. We send you a pro forma invoice, which you settle through an e-bank or a bank.
• Payment via Bank transfer
• Payment via Paypal.
You can submit orders via the online store every day regardless of the time frame.
The ordered products remain owned by the seller until the buyer has settled the entire purchase price. At the moment we receive the money we will process the order we will put into the process of ordered items. Product creation can take up to 10 business days.
Payments received from Monday to Friday until 4 pm will be processed on the same day. Payments received on Saturdays, Sundays or on public holidays will be processed on the first following business day.
Delivery of packages is possible at home or at the address stated in the order. The shipping business partner is DHL Slovenia, which sends you the product directly to the desired address.
Together with our suppliers, we strive to order ordered products in the most optimal way. We will take care of the delivery of packages, which will send the package within 10 days after the paid invoice. Indicative delivery times are defined under product descriptions and are for informative purposes.
Delivery costs vary according to the location and weight of the package sent.
• Delivery to countries inside EU zone 35€
• Delivery to United States 45€
• Delivery to third world countries 65€
Free shipping for orders exceeding € 400.
8) ARTICLES AND PRICES
Due to the nature of online business, the offer and prices in the online store shop.jurekralj.com may change. Prices are valid at the time of order submission.
All prices in the online store are listed in € and are fixed. Product prices vary according to the sizes of items and other options. Otherwise, the regular price applies. All items in the online store do not include shipping costs.
At the time of order, you are acquainted with the price when you receive an invoice. The account must be settled within 8 days from the date of issue. At the moment you pay your invoice, we will make the product work. In case of late payment, the goods will not be shipped. The bidder issues an invoice to the buyer, with costs and instructions on how to return the products, if necessary and possible. Payment by delivery is not possible, as well as payment by installments.
The company operates without a trademark and is not a taxable person. Prices do not contain any VAT.
All products are inspected and shipped undamaged before delivery.
In accordance with Article 37 of the Consumer Protection Act, the buyer is entitled, in the event of a product malfunction, to require the company to replace the defective product with a new flawless product or return the amount paid if the customer returns the product at his own shipping costs.
The consumer can claim the warranty for products for which a guarantee is required as defined in the Rules on Goods, a guarantee of impeccable performance (OJ RS, No. 14/12).
The article warranty is indicated on the invoice, where its deadline is also indicated. Enforcement of the guarantee is subject to the instructions given at the time of invoice submission within the period of purchase until the end of the warranty period.
11) RIGHT TO DISCLAIMER OF THE TREATY
In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right to communicate to the company at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days that he rescinds the contract without having to state the reason for his decision.
• The consumer must return the goods no later than 14 days after the cancellation message. The consumer returns the goods to the address: Kralj, Jure Kralj s.p., Stephensonova 2, 2000 Maribor. The only cost to the consumer in respect of cancellation is the direct cost of returning the goods.
• The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and unchanged, unless the item is destroyed, defective, lost or its quantity decreased, without the consumer being guilty.
• When returning the goods, the consumer also sends the invoice for goods and personal data and the transaction account on which he wishes to receive the refund. A refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
• The cancellation form from the fifth paragraph of article b43.d (available on the link: http://www.pisrs.si/Pis.web/pregledPredpisa?id=PRAV11915)In the case of sales contracts, the company may withhold the repayment of received payments until the return of the returned goods or until the consumer provides proof that the goods have been sent back unless the company offers the opportunity to only return the returned goods. If you received the defective or damaged goods you can only return it within the statutory deadline 14 days after receiving the goods and the goods must be unused, packaged in original packaging and/or intact. The purchase will be returned to the buyer in a pre-arranged manner, at the latest within 14 working days of the return of the goods.
shop.jurekralj.com will contact the user via means of distance communications only if this user explicitly does not object. Advertising emails may contain the following elements:
1. They will be clearly and unambiguously labeled as advertising messages;
2. The sender shall be clearly visible;
3. Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be designated as such. Also, the conditions for participation in them will be clearly defined;
4. The manner of unsubscribing from the receipt of advertising messages will be clearly demonstrated;
5. The user's desire not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by jurekralj.com
13) COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
shop.jurekralj.com respects the applicable European consumer protection legislation and is struggling to fulfill its duty to establish an effective complaints handling system and to identify the person who, in the event of difficulties, can contact the customer via e-mail.
The complaint is submitted via the email address email@example.com. The complaint processing procedure is confidential. Within five working days, the company will confirm that it has received a complaint, communicated to the buyer, how long it will handle it, and keep it informed about the progress of the procedure.
We are aware that the essential characteristic of the consumer dispute, at least in terms of judicial resolution, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs arising in the resolution of the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle for the consumer not to initiate a dispute before a court. That is why our company is working to the best of its ability to resolve any dispute by mutual consent.
In the case of judicial settlement of disputes, the court shall have jurisdiction over the consumer's domicile.
In this case, the supreme court in Maribor
14) REGULATION GDPR
In accordance with the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), we would like to inform you that Kralj, Jure Kralj s.p., and online store jurekralj.com respects your privacy and advocates careful handling of your personal information. We will, as before, carefully protect your personal information and use it only for business correspondence, as well as informing you of the news, if you have agreed.
All your information will be stored and processed in accordance with the new General European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) exclusively for business purposes.
If you want us to remove your information from our address, please let us know this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The vendor shall make every effort to ensure the up-to-date and correctness of the information published on its websites. Nevertheless, product features, delivery times or prices can change so quickly that the provider fails to correct the information on the web pages. In such a case, the buyer will notify the buyer of the changes and allow him to resign from the order or to replace the ordered item.
Although the provider is trying to provide accurate photographs of sales items, all photographs should be taken as symbolic.
The Bidder reserves the right to change the Terms of Business at any time and by any means, regardless of the reason and without prior notice.